Let's dig deeper...
December and New Year's Day give you the perfect occasion to buy real estate.
- Not only can you pick up a bargain property from a motivated seller, but...
- You can save on your purchase expenses.
1. Home shoppers put off looking for a home because of holiday decorating, shopping, and parties. Not to mention the fact that the cold weather makes home buyers prefer to stay home; they wait for warm weather to buy real estate. They say that, "Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do." So, to be successful when it comes to your investments like real estate, get the edge with little competition from other buyers.
2. Home sellers who didn't sell during the recent buying frenzy are often more open to selling (and more reasonable) now. Any seller offering their home for sale during the holiday season is more motivated and willing to work out a favorable deal for all, that prior would not have been.
3. Smart real estate agents need to keep their momentum going and can't afford to take too much time off. When the agents aren't as busy, you get better service and more attention when it comes to shopping for the best deal. It's a win-win-win.
4. Interest rates are low, but will not be low forever. Now is the time to take action and buy. Lock in a low 15 year loan so you pay it off earlier and pay less. Who knows what the rates will rise to next year?
5. Lenders regularly threaten to tighten up buying qualifications. It used to be that loan officers were able to get any loan approved quickly and easily. Those days are long gone, so buying, "Rent to Own" is smart since it allows you lock in pricing and terms BEFORE you buy, allows you time to fix your credit, save up for your future down payment, and build more job history before you have to qualify for a bank loan.
6. Appraisers need work. Too many individuals became real estate appraisers when there was too much work. It used to take a week or more to schedule an appraisal. We just ordered an appraisal and the appraiser wanted to come out the same afternoon! Also, appraisal fees cost less today than last month.
Clear some time from your busy holiday schedule and go find a bargain house. Make many offers on homes you like, or, simply check out our, "Rent to Own" inventory right here. You won't get this break for another year.
Russell & Diana de la Peña
P.s. Remember that with our, "Rent to Own" program, getting access to our, "Rent to Own" homes is 100% free. Plus, there are no credit checks and you can even make installment payments on the down payment (which applies towards the purchase price).
Learn more here.