You can still buy property and you should. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that buying is better than renting. And though it may be true that you have terrible credit, and very low credit score, you can still make smart moves that will allow you to reap the same benefits of home ownership, without actually owning the home... yet.
Your goal, if your smart, should be to legally and ethically control a piece of property (your future home), gain the benefits of home ownership before you actually buy it.
In the meantime, you'll do things like:
- Fix your credit (we help you with all of that... for free
- Save up for your banks required down payment
- Get more years on your job
- Regain control of your finances
- Potentially earn equity in a property you do not own yet
- Fix up the home and increase its value
- Make your down apply towards the purchase price
- Avoid wasting your money on rent
There simply are no credit checks. Period.
Your Option Assignment down payment IS your credit. It shows us you've got "skin in the game" and you're serious. That also lets the home owners and investors we work with know that you're less likely to tear up their home, and in many cases, many of our tenant/buyers actually get approvals to fix up their soon-to-be homes, improving the home's value.
See our beautiful, "Rent to Own" homes now WITHOUT worrying about having good (or any) credit at all here.
Russell & Diana de la Peña