My wife and I acquire "Lease-Option" rights nationwide for property (the right to lease and buy a given property) and then assign those Option rights over to folks just like you.
When we do this, sellers, buyers, and ourselves all win, because we effectively solve problems that most folks have a hard time solving without us.
For example, homeowners that want to sell their home in the conventional way, but cannot, use our program to find tenant/buyers like you to fill the property.
Reasons Why Homeowners Use Our Program:
- They do not have to pay a Realtor up to 6% of the their purchase price to sell
- It's fast. They seller may need to move out of state for a job, etc.
- Tenant/Buyers like yourself are safer than just regular tenants, since you tend to take care of property that will eventually be yours
- Plus, much more
Reasons Why Tenant/Buyers Use Our Program:
- It's cheaper than getting bank financing
- We do not require a credit check
- It's easier to qualify to buy through us than it is to rent elsewhere
- You lock in today's market pricing and terms, control real estate without ownership, and potentially profit from the transaction
- We do not require a monthly membership fee to get access to our homes
- We actually recommend you get the counsel and advice of a competent real estate attorney and/ or account before you rent/buy from us vs our competitors who do not
- We often find great deals with beautiful single family homes nationwide that our tenant/buyers love
- The process is much faster than traditional purchases, often ending within a few days to a week
- We are easily accessible for questions or concerns
- We've been online doing Lease-Options since 2009, and Russell de la Peña was a Realtor prior to that with Keller Williams Realty and Re/Max City Horizons in Denver, CO, so our track record says something, we feel
- Our tenant/buyers are given a copy of our 45-Credit Restoration eBook for free, plus, free personal coaching when they rent/buy our property
- Plus, so much more!
So as we acquire properties throughout the nation, we negotiate fair pricing and terms that we know will be more than fair for all that are involved, and then assign those rights, pricing, and terms, over to an "end" tenant/buyer... you.
Thus, saving you the trouble of having to learn everything there is to know about creative seller financing investments, learning sales & marketing, learning real estate negotiation, learning how to draft contracts (Purchase agreements, Lease agreements, Option agreements, and Assignment of Option agreements), and on and on.
All of the heavy lifting will be done for you by the time you've gone out to view one of the properties with which we own the Option rights.
Assuming you've applied, qualified, you've paid in full the required Option fees, and we all feel there's a mutual fit, we then will draft the Option Assignment form over to you, and you will then own the rights instead of us.
Let us know if this was helpful for you. We value your opinion.
If you have questions on this process, feel free to let us know below. We welcome your questions and comments.
Also, feel free to share this information with your friends and family. You never know who might love hearing about our easy-to-qualify program!
Share this now!